Owning a property comes with its own set of chores, duties and setbacks. In fact, a lot of things could go wrong. Some of these, especially plumbing problems, require the attention of plumbing specialists. Whether you have a blocked drain or a burst pipe, you might think of taking things in your own hands.
Problems with DIY Plumbing
DIY plumbing may seem exciting and cost-effective. However, things can go wrong in no time and you may land up in bigger troubles that may cost you an arm and a leg to fix. Here are some reasons why you shouldn’t consider DIY plumbing repairs.
- It can void the warranty if you end up causing damage to the product.
- Plumbing calls for precision and accuracy. Even a small error can result in an inaccurate assembly, which can worsen the situation further.
- There’s the chance of slip and fall accidents if you lose your grip, especially when repairing burst pipes. If you do not fully know how to use power tools, you may end up hurting yourself.
- DIY plumbing could damage your plumbing system as well as your furniture and furnishings.
- In NSW, all plumbing work except minor plumbing should be handled by licensed tradesmen. Otherwise, you may be breaking the law.
Avoid the problems of DIY plumbing by hiring one of our professional plumbers in Penrith. We fix plumbing problems in homes and businesses 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
When your toilet’s clogged, try solving the problem using a plunger. If that doesn’t work, perhaps the problem is in your sewerage system. A toilet is usually connected directly to the sewerage. If you notice any of these problems, call our emergency Penrith plumber immediately.
- Fixtures such as the bathtub or sinks aren’t draining as they normally would.
- The water level rises.
- You notice bubbles in the toilet when using the tap.
- Soapy water comes out from the drains or the bathtub when you’re washing clothes. When water doesn’t go down the drain, it indicates a blocked drain.
- Water exudes an unpleasant smell reeking of sewage.
A hot water heater usually lasts for decades. However, it can break down sometimes. If you experience any of these problems, it’s time to call your local plumber.
- A leakage in your hot water system indicates a repair that requires a professional plumbing specialist in Penrith. Usually, the leak will appear at the inlet or outlet valves. Don’t neglect these issues. Get them repaired at the earliest.
- Unusual noise emanating from the hot water heater indicates a sediment build-up. Our specialists will remove the sediments thereby eradicating the noise and enhancing your water system’s life.
- If the water from your hot water system is of an abnormal colour, it indicates corrosion of your water tank. If you notice rust coloured water, call in a plumber immediately.
A leaking tap is usually a small issue. However, if two or more taps are leaking, it’s a sign of bigger concerns. A single leaky tap can waste as high as 20,000 litres of water in a year. Imagine the kind of water you are wasting when multiple taps are leaking in your home. Our Penrith plumbers will detect the source of the leak and fix your taps to save you a ton of money.
Plumbing Services Penrith
Our other services include:
- maintenance plumbing Penrith
- toilet repairs Penrith
- emergency plumbing Penrith
- burst pipes Penrith
- gas fitting Penrith
- excavation Penrith
- Granny Flat plumbing Penrith
- rain water systems Penrith
- domestic plumbing Penrith
- commercial plumbing Penrith
- renovation plumbing Penrith
Professional Plumbing Services Penrith Wide
At All Plumbing Works, we offer 24-hour emergency plumbing Penrith service without any call out fee. We fix all kinds of plumbing issues including commercial plumbing and residential plumbing problems at a flat, low and fixed price. Call our customer service today to schedule a visit. Call 0435 723 389 now for a free quote or fill out our form below and we will contact you back shortly.